Friday 17 February 2012

Nutella DIY



This has got to be the easiest DIY ever, I'm not even sure I can call it a DIY!? I was originally cleaning up an empty pot of nutella to use for painting when I realised, actually, it'd make quite a nice tumbler or even a candle holder. Obviously you could keep the lid and store things in it but to be honest it's not that attractive with the best before date on and what not. It'd also make a great make up brush holder/pencil holder and I'm sure there are many other uses.

1. Enjoy your nutella (200g small pot)-preferably not in one go ;)
2. Soak the glass in hot water and peel the label off
3. Use as desired!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

All images stated © Sherrie Cola are owned by me personally,
please link back if you wish to use any of these.

If you PERSONALLY own the rights to any images posted
and would like to be credited, please contact me.

Layout by 3ate4